Symmes, Maini & McKee Associates
Four year renovation project including approximately 270,000 square feet office space and approximately 25,000 square feet of New Products Innovation and World Global Services training and laboratory spaces.
- Fifteen phases consisting of full demolition and reconstruction of office areas including carpet, walls, electrical, data, HVAC, ceilings, furniture and painting
- Custom break areas, conference rooms, common areas and designated print rooms for each phase
- Three phases of the project included renovation of exterior window façade and complete HVAC overhaul
- Build secure white room with raised tile floor, flexible utility connections below the floor and material lift
- Construction of customized lab training space including utility columns, ventilation hoods, rolling benches and training classrooms