Symmes, Maini & McKee Associates
Critical Clean Laboratory
- Project consisted of: 2,361 SF Passivation Room, 445 SF Clean Room, 306 SF Gowning Room and 297 SF Mechanical Room
- Demolished existing space and created a temporary entrance for work zone.
- Worked in live environment that required noise and odor mitigation.
- Constructed a 26,000 gallon containment pit under slab to house contaminated overflow in the event of an emergency, while working around underslab utilities.
- High-hazard classified work environment that required special construction to meet code.