- Water Corporation – R.H. White
- Slide 3
- Slide 1
- Slide 3
Waters Corporation Office & Lab Renovation – Milford, MA
Symmes, Maini & McKee Associates
- Renovated 75,000-square-foot office/laboratory to support consolidation of department functions
- Structurally separated existing building into two distinct buildings to meet building code for hazardous waste storage without being obvious to casual observer
- Stripped building interior down to shell for re-installation of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire suppression, drywall, ceilings, flooring, and office partitions
- Installed complex hood and ventilation structures in lab areas to support requirements of air changes ranging between three and 30 per hour
R.H. White’s ability to handle very complex projects is a tribute to the skill of their management team and their emphasis on high performance and openness at every level of the organization.
They stand behind what they say they will do. And they deliver on their promises.
Director of Facilities