Comprehensive Utility Construction Services
Since R.H. White Construction opened in 1923, our services have grown to include advanced utility construction. By following energy trends and demands over the past several decades, we’re able to successfully complete even the most complex projects and maintain a broad range of systems and storage solutions.
A Northeast Leader in Utility Construction
Energy companies count on R.H. White Construction to plan, manage, and execute the entire scope of their utility construction projects, from basic solutions to multifaceted systems. Our thorough knowledge, extensive experience, and state-of-the-art equipment allow us to provide complete utility installation, maintenance, and repair, including close tolerance and heavy-duty jobs other contractors are unable to perform. Our utility construction services include:
- Natural gas excavation and piping
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) piping, installation, and maintenance
- Propane storage construction and upgrades
- Full-service landfill (biogas) energy systems
- Steam line installation, repair, or replacement
Things to Consider When Choosing a Utility Contractor
A successful utility construction project requires the knowledge and skill set of an experienced gas contractor. It’s important to keep in mind a few considerations when choosing a company to handle your job.
- Stick with a trusted company. Gas contracting is highly specific work that requires advanced training, certification, and licensure. A well-established, reputable company will only employ professionals who meet these qualifications, and the quality of their work is key to your satisfaction with the final result.
- Look for testimonials before making a decision. If you’re unable to find positive feedback about a particular company or individual, or if the majority of their reviews are negative, this could be a red flag. Don’t hesitate to ask for references.
- Take notice of their concern for your needs. When it comes to commercial construction projects, communication is crucial. The company you hire should combine your requests and preferences with their expertise and connect with you regularly to discuss progress.
At R.H. White Construction, our many years of experience and commitment to our symbiotic relationships with our customers are the driving forces behind our success. We know that by placing your needs first, we can provide the best (or most), comprehensive commercial contracting services that have earned us our favorable reputation throughout the Northeast. Contact us today at 508 832 3295 for more information about our utility construction services.